Brazil Metal Processing Sector Report 2018/2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2018
Available in: English
With an output of 34.4mn tonnes, Brazil was the world’s ninth-largest crude steel manufacturer and its fifth-biggest net steel exporter in 2017. The country also plays a central role in the global non-ferrous metals processing sector, being the largest primary aluminium producer in Latin America (ninth in the world), the fourth-biggest refined copper manufacturer in Latin America (24th globally), and the undisputed global leader in terms of recycling of aluminium packaging, having reprocessed more than 97% of all aluminium cans sold between 2010 and 2016. The large mineral potential of Brazil was the key factor behind the creation and growth of the leading companies in the metal processing sector – most of them vertically integrated domestic entities with large-scale mining activities. This potential has also attracted to the country significant investment from global metallurgy groups.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Brazil. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Brazil
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Brazil
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Brazil
- Ascertain Brazil’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Brazil
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: email@example.com