Chile Mining Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2018
Available in: English
In 2017, Chile was the world’s leading copper mine producer with a 27.2% share in global output, the second-biggest molybdenum mine producer with 20.4%, and the sixth-largest producer of silver, with 5.3%. Mining is the third-largest economic sector in Chile, accounting for 10.1% of the country’s GDP, 2.6% of formal employment and 55.4% of national exports.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mining sector for Chile. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mining sector in Chile
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Chile
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Chile
- Ascertain Chile’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Chile
- Build a clear picture of deposits, production and consumption for specific subsectors (e.g. coal, metals and minerals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: