Latin America Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
In the past two decades, Latin America has embraced a universal health strategy, based on the principles of equity, solidarity and collective action. This strategy required steadily growing public expenditure on health in order to guarantee universal health coverage. On average, the countries in the region have made a meaningful progress to reach this goal, with people nowadays living longer and healthier lives. Nevertheless, much remains to be done to address the new health challenges the region faces and close the wide health inequality gap.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Latin America. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Latin America
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Latin America
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Latin America
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Latin America
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: