China Agriculture Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2016
Available in: English
China is the world's largest agricultural economy, consuming and supplying more than half of the world's pork, and supplying one-third of its horticultural products, rice, and cotton and close to 20% of the world's wheat, maize, and poultry. The sector also plays a significant role in China's economy, with its output value accounting for over 15.6% of the country's GDP in 2015. The government makes an effort to ensure the sector’s stable and healthy growth by means of structural adjustment and financial support. The sector is also gradually opening up, thus offering more investment opportunities.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the agriculture sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the agriculture sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Gain insight into land and climate issues
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends, production and consumption for specific sub-sectors (e.g. grains, vegetables and livestock farming).
See below for a complete table of report contents: