China Air Transportation Sector Report 2021 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
In the fourth quarter of 2020, the air passenger traffic fell by 15.8% y/y to 137.2mn persons, mainly due to a decline in demand for international passenger. The international passenger traffic in Q4 2020 plummeted by 97.2% to 0.5mn persons, due to the worsening epidemic situation overseas. The domestic passenger traffic in Q4 2020 declined by 5.4% y/y to 136.7mn persons. The air passenger turnover in October-December 2020 plunged by 30% y/y to 201.3bn person-km, as the passenger turnover on international routes saw a significant decline. The air passenger turnover on international routes in the period plummeted by 96.1% y/y to 3bn person-km. The air passenger turnover on domestic routes in Q4 2020 decreased by 5.7% y/y to 198.2bn person-km.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. medical institutions, medical devices and pharmaceuticals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: