China Air Transportation Sector Report 2021 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2021
Available in: English
In the second quarter of 2021, the air passenger traffic soared by 95.7% y/y to 143.4mn persons, thanks to a jump in demand for domestic passenger. The domestic passenger traffic in Q2 2021 surged by 96% y/y to 143mn persons. The international passenger traffic in April-June 2021 jumped by 19.8% y/y to 0.4mn persons. The air passenger turnover in Q2 2021 rocketed by 99.5% y/y to 211.1bn person-km, as the passenger turnover on domestic routes saw a significant increase. The air passenger turnover on domestic routes in the period soared by 101.2% y/y to 208.7bn person-km. The air passenger turnover on international routes in Q2 2021 grew by 11.1% y/y to 2.3bn person-km.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. medical institutions, medical devices and pharmaceuticals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: