China Automotive Sector Report 2021 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2021
Available in: English
In Q4 2020, the automotive sector in China continued to improve in terms of production and sales on the back of economic recovery and stronger market demand. The automotive production increased by 8.8% y/y to 8.2mn units. Output of passenger cars and commercial vehicles went up by 7.3% y/y and 16.3% y/y, respectively. The sales of motor vehicles in China were 8.2mn units in Q4 2020, representing an increase of 10.5% compared to the same period in the previous year. Both the commercial vehicle and passenger car subsectors saw a notable increase year-on-year, where sales jumped by 15.8% and 9.4% respectively.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: