China Car Parts Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2019
Available in: English
As the growth of China’s GDP and car sales have slowed, the expansion of its car parts industry has decelerated too. Statistics published by Chinese research consultancy Qianzhan Intelligence estimate the total sales revenue of China’s car parts market in 2017 at RMB 3,739bn, which would imply a y/y growth of 8.2% in that year. In 2018, this growth rate fell to about 7.1% y/y due to weak sentiment on the automotive market. Car parts sector exports recovered during 2017, while imports continued to grow. China’s exports of auto parts and accessories totalled USD 68.6bn in 2017, up 18.6% y/y, after a 10% y/y drop in 2016. Imports of auto parts and components stood at USD 38.8bn in 2016 – a y/y increase of 13.8%.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the car parts sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the car parts sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors.
See below for a complete table of report contents: