China Car Parts Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2021
Available in: English
China’s car parts market saw sales revenue rise by 0.35% y/y to RMB 3.6tn in 2019, according to figures supplied by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), collated from 13,750 car parts manufacturers. Initial calculations put 2020 revenue at RMB 3.7tn. This is despite a downward trend in the automotive sector, where both production and sales fell compared to a year ago. The car parts sector itself is growing in terms of innovation and competitiveness, and it demonstrated resilience to the COVID-19 pandemic. Looking ahead, the sector’s future development will be encouraged by support from the government, and it will become one of the key drivers of growth in the automotive industry.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the car parts sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the car parts sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors.
See below for a complete table of report contents: