China Cement Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2021
Available in: English
China’s cement output experienced rapid growth in the past 10 years, rising from 1.8bn tonnes in 2010 to 2.4bn tonnes in 2020. But the sector’s fast expansion also caused a series of issues, such as environmental pollution, insufficient technological innovation, overcapacity, and fierce competition. Nevertheless, the Chinese government has implemented plenty of policies to solve those issues and accelerate the transformation and upgrade of the cement sector.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the cement sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the cement sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, consumption and geographic segmentation for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain [country name]’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
See below for a complete table of report contents: