China Chemical Sector Report 2021 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2021
Available in: English
The last quarter of 2020 saw intensive development and production of COVID-19 vaccines and related medications in China for the domestic and international use. In December 2020, the National Medical Products Administration officially approved China’s first coronavirus vaccine, Sinopharm, while Sinovac’s medication was approved later in February 2021. A number of countries already declared readiness to import Chinese products. Also, some European markets, which have previously refrained from the Chinese vaccines, announced in January 2021 that they were considering buying from China. Exports of COVID-19 vaccines would give a major boost to China’s pharmaceutical sector growth in the coming quarters.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the chemical sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the chemical sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. chemicals and chemical products, rubber and plastic products).
See below for a complete table of report contents: