China Chemicals Sector Report 2017/2021An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: May 2018
Available in: English
The chemical manufacturing sector is among the fastest growing segments of the Chinese industry. Over the past ten years, the gross value added (GVA) of the sector has been increasing by 12.7% per year on average, far above the overall growth of China’s economy. The chemical manufacturing sector makes up about 3% of the Chinese economy, according to MarketLine calculations and the country accounted for 62.5% of the Asia-Pacific chemical market in 2016. Over the past few years, the Chinese chemical manufacturing sector has been undergoing a process of consolidation with many small and medium enterprises acquired by large companies in the sector.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the chemical sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the chemical sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. chemicals and chemical products, rubber and plastic products).
See below for a complete table of report contents: