China Construction Sector Report 2021 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2021
Available in: English
In Q4 2020 and the first few months of 2021, China’s construction sector has continued to accelerate recovery from COVID-19. Thanks to the firm control of the spread of the pandemic, the country has recorded positive results across sectors. At the same time, the pandemic has somewhat delivered new opportunities for market participants in the construction industry. The Chinese government has pressed for the expansion of internal economic circulation and growth in order to drive its GDP—under which the construction sector is one of the most significant pillars that fuels such growth and government agenda. In Q4 2020, total construction sector output value increased by 11.7% y/y and 43.1% q/q to RMB 9.6tn. Total construction work’s output value grew 12% y/y and 40.6% q/q to RMB 8.4tn, and the value of installation work grew 9.4% y/y and 62% q/q to RMB 840bn.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org