China Construction Sector Report 2021 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2021
Available in: English
According to data from the National Burau of Statistics, in Q1 2021, the total added value of China’s construction industry was RMB 1.2bn, up 22.8% y/y. The total value-added output accounted for 4.4% of the nation’s GDP during the quarter. At the same time, the total gross output value of the construction industry reached RMB 4.7tn, up 31.79% y/y. The construction sector in Jiangsu reported an output value of RMB 504.8bn, ranking first in the nation and followed by Zhejiang province, which recorded a total gross output value of RMB 453.7bn, and Hubei province with a gross output value of RMB 380.6bn.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering).
See below for a complete table of report contents: