China Construction Sector Report 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2020
Available in: English
In the first three quarters of 2020, amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the government continued to roll out policies and incentives to reduce the construction sector’s financial burden and to promote industry output value. In Q3 2020, the total gross output value of the construction industry increased by 3.3% q/q and 10.3% y/y to RMB 6.7tn, reversing a declining trend witnessed in the first quarter this year when China itself was still working to control the coronavirus outbreak.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering).
See below for a complete table of report contents: