China Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2020
Available in: English
China’s consumer electronics sector has a growing importance in the country’s overall industry and is a crucial part of the nation’s strategic movement towards a high-quality economy, where Made in China stands for innovative solutions across the manufacturing ecosystem. In the household appliance segment, consumer spending growth has fuelled up demand for several particular products, such as kitchen appliances, which according to the global financial service provider UBS, accounted for more than 50% of total home appliance revenue in China in H2 2019. In the mobile phone segment, the booming 5G technology has prompted a fresh round of demand for new devices while Chinese smartphone manufacturers are dominating the global market, enjoying healthy domestic and international orders.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the consumer electronics sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the consumer electronics sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: email@example.com