China Electric Power Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: August 2017
Available in: English
As China has grown to be the world's biggest economy, the generation, trade and consumption of electricity have become an increasingly crucial component of the country's growth and energy needs. The introduction and development of renewable energy sources has also turned out to be very important given the increasing government emphasis on energy saving and low-carbon development.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the electric power sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the electric power sector and the energy matrix of China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key capacity, generation and consumption data for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for specific sub-sectors (e.g. power generation, transmission and distribution, and consumption)