China Healthcare Sector Report 2021 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2021
Available in: English
China's healthcare system is hospital-centric, and most of the inpatient and outpatient care in the country is delivered in public hospitals and basic medical institutions. However, due to the growing demand for specialised healthcare and high-quality medical services, private healthcare has recorded dynamic growth in recent years. At the same time, the use of online healthcare services has been on rise in recent quarters, driven by technological innovation, digitalisation and ongoing optimisation of the healthcare industry. In times of crises, such as the pandemic, internet-based operations become crucial in providing distant consultations, diagnosis and related services. China’s reforms on providing accessible healthcare in remote areas also provided a serious stimulus to online healthcare growth.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. medical institutions, medical devices and pharmaceuticals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: