China Infrastructure Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2021
Available in: English
As China focuses on advancing its domestic economy, the development of the infrastructure market faces great opportunities but also major challenges. In terms of market competition, the number of infrastructure enterprises is increasing, and the market faces an imbalance between supply and demand. While the overall demand for infrastructure projects remains huge and robust in China, there is still room for internal improvement in some infrastructure market segments. Some of the key differentiators among competitors include technological development and green initiatives.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the infrastructure sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the infrastructure sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. transportation network, energy infrastructure and pipelines).
See below for a complete table of report contents: