China Mining Sector Report 2019-2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2019
Available in: English
The natural resources and the mining sector are essential for China’s sustainable economic growth. Due to surging power consumption and industrial progress, the country already became the world’s largest consumer of materials such as coal, iron ore, copper and aluminum. The ongoing structural reforms in China’s mining sector are expected to maintain its leading position as both a producer and a consumer, improve the efficiency and increase the advanced output capacity.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mining sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mining sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of deposits, production and consumption for specific subsectors (e.g. coal, metals and minerals)
See below for a complete table of report contents: