China Mobile Communications Equipment Sector Report 2020 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
The revenue of China’s mobile communications equipment sector rose by 4.3% y/y in 2019, according to data released by the MIIT. The gross value added of communications equipment manufacturing during this period increased by 6.1% y/y. Nevertheless, the annual growth in revenue and gross value added was slower than that in the first nine months of 2019. At end-2019, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China reached 8.41mn, 64.7% of which were 4G base stations.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mobile communications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mobile communications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: