China Mobile Communications Equipment Sector Report 2021 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2021
Available in: English
The revenue of China’s electronics manufacturing industry, which includes the mobile communications equipment sector, rose by 30% in Q1 2021, according to MIIT. The export value during this period increased by 31.1% y/y. At end-March 2021, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China amounted to 9.35mn, adding another 40,000 new stations compared to end-2020. The number of 5G base stations increased to 819,000, 48,000 more than the end of 2020.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mobile communications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mobile communications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: