China Mobile Communications Sector Report 2019 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2019
Available in: English
China’s mobile communication sector was negatively affected by the trade tension between China and the US and the US ban on some of the largest Chinese mobile phone producers, such as Huawei and ZTE. In Q1 2019, the production of smartphones in China decreased to 265.2mn, down by 14.9% compared to that in the previous year. The sales of mobile handsets dropped by 11.4% y/y to 370.5mn and the mobile handset sales rate increased to 102.8% from 101.1% in the same quarter of the previous year. The volume of inventory decreased by 16.6% y/y.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mobile communications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mobile communications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: