China Mobile Communications Sector Report 2019 3rd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2019
Available in: English
The revenue of China’s mobile communications equipment sector rose by 7.3% y/y in H1 2019, boosted by increased sales of mobile communication station equipment, according to MIIT. The gross value added of communications equipment manufacturing in H1 2019 climbed by 9.6% y/y, the same level of growth as the overall electronics manufacturing sector. The output of mobile communication station equipment saw a dramatic increase of 128% y/y to 288.5mn gates, driven by intensified construction of mobile communication base stations. At end-June 2019, the total number of mobile communication base stations in China was up by 17.3% y/y to 7.3mn, thanks to the rapid development of Internet of Things (IoT) business.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the mobile communications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the mobile communications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production, sales and profitability for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture regional distribution and penetration rates.
See below for a complete table of report contents: