China Oil and Gas Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2019
Available in: English
The global economy recovered moderately in 2018 although different economies grew unevenly amid the volatile international political environment. The supply and demand dynamics in the global oil and gas market fluctuated while the annual average international oil prices rose significantly. In 2018, China’s total crude oil production decreased by 1.1% y/y to 189.11mn tonnes while the total natural gas production volume increased by 7.2% y/y to 159.4bcm. Although China’s economic growth slowed down in 2018, the government accelerated the reform in the oil and gas sector. The country became the world's largest oil and gas importer for the first time, which increased rapidly its reliance on foreign trade.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in China
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: