China Oil and Gas Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2020
Available in: English
In 2019, China‘s three major national oil companies (NOCs), namely Sinopec Group, CNPC and CNOOC, continued to focus on ensuring national energy supply by increasing their domestic exploration and development efforts. The Chinese crude oil market welcomed its first positive production growth in four years with a 1.1% y/y rise to 191mn tonnes. Total natural gas production also showed consecutive growth momentum over years with an almost 10% y/y rise to 176bcm in 2019.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in China
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain China’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: