China Paper Sector Report 2016 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: November 2016
Available in: English
The paper manufacturing industry is a key basic raw materials industry and its performance is closely related to that of the national economy. Thus, the sector was hit by the sluggish economic growth in China and the cooling domestic demand during the first three quarters of 2016. On the other hand, the Chinese paper-making companies are facing increased competition given the low concentration in the sector and the relatively strong positions of foreign companies like APP, UPM and Stora Enso. With the downward pressure on revenues and profits due to the economic slowdown, intense competition and the mature stage of the market, the paper-making companies need to improve efficiency by developing new technologies and improving product quality.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the paper sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the paper sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. machine-made paper, uncoated paper, and sanitary paper)
See below for a complete table of report contents: