China Real Estate Sector Report 2018 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2019
Available in: English
Investment in China’s real estate sector accelerated in the third quarter of 2018. The value of investment reached RMB 3,131bn, which represented a growth of 10.3% compared to that in the same quarter of the previous year. Investment in the residential subsector was RMB 2,382bn, up by 14.6% y/y, while investment in office and commercial buildings declined by 13.4% y/y and 7.9% y/y, respectively. The value of buildings sold in the third quarter of the year reached RMB 3,719bn, up from RMB 3,275bn in the same quarter of the previous year. The growth was entirely attributed to sales of new buildings, while the secondary market continued to decline sharply. In Q3 2018, the value of sales on the secondary market was RMB 507.8bn, down by 19.7% y/y, while the sales of off-plan properties were RMB 3.211bn, up by 21.5% compared to the third quarter of 2017.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for China . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial).
See below for a complete table of report contents: