China Real Estate Sector Report 2020 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2020
Available in: English
In Q4 2019, China’s total real estate investment (REI) amounted to RMB 3.4tn, up by 8.2% y/y, lower than the 11.8%, 10.4% and 9.9% y/y increase recorded in Q1, Q2 and Q3 2019, respectively. Specifically, the growth rate of residential REI slowed down to 11.4% y/y in Q4 2019 from 13.3% y/y in Q3 2019. On the other hand, the growth of office REI accelerated from 3.5% y/y in Q3 2019 to 8.4% y/y Q4, and the decline of commercial REI decelerated from 4.9% y/y in Q3 2019 to 2.8% y/y in Q4.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for China . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial)
See below for a complete table of report contents: