China Real Estate Sector Report 2020 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2020
Available in: English
The real estate sector is a major driver for China’s economic growth, accounting alone for about 7% of the country’s GDP in 2019, and for around 14% of it jointly with the construction sector. The residential building subsector is the largest, accounting for 73.4% of total investment in the country’s real estate sector in 2019, followed by the commercial building and the office building subsectors. Although the government plays a substantial role in the sector’s development through strict regulatory regimes, the real estate business is dominated by private companies. According to NBS data, among the 97,937 real estate enterprises in China in 2018, only 790 were state-owned. The rest consisted of private or foreign-funded.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for China . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial)
See below for a complete table of report contents: