China Real Estate Sector Report 2021 1st QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: April 2021
Available in: English
According to the NBS, the sales volume and sales revenue of China’s real estate sector reached 590mn m2 and RMB 5,797bn in the fourth quarter of 2020, which represented y/y increases of 12.7% and 20.1%, respectively. On the one hand, China continued its expansionary monetary policies in the fourth quarter. As a result, the country’s broad money supply (M2) kept increasing and the loan prime rate (LPR) remained at its lowest level since 2019. The quantitative easing policies kept encouraging potential real estate buyers to make their purchasing decision and thus boosted property sales in the quarter. On the other hand, the lockdown in the first half of the year lengthened the construction period of most real estate projects. In order to accelerate the capital backflow before the end of the year, China’s real estate enterprises launched a set of attractive promotion activities in the fourth quarter, which significantly enhanced the sector’s sales results as well.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the real estate sector for China . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the real estate sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on floor space, sales, vacancy rates and rents for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, office, commercial/retail and industrial)
See below for a complete table of report contents: