China Telecom Sector Report 2021 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2022
Available in: English
China’s telecommunications sector is among the sectors that were least impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, as the lockdown measures encouraged the demand for online communication. In Q3 2021, the total revenue of China’s telecommunications sector increased significantly by nearly 43% y/y to RMB 471.9bn and the number of telephone subscribers increased by 1.6% y/y to more than 1.8 million. During the quarter, the total number of mobile telephone subscribers increased by 1.7% y/y to 1,627 million, including 623.7 million 5G subscribers.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the telecommunications sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the telecommunications sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on revenue, consumption and infrastructure for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile, fixed line, internet, and pay TV).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: email@example.com