China Textile Manufacturing Sector Report 2018 2nd QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2018
Available in: English
The textile sector is one of the key pillars of the Chinese industry. The country has very strong traditions in all segments and, despite the emergence of new global suppliers, it remains a major power in the field of textiles. The domestic market, with roughly one-fifth of the world’s population, is still underdeveloped, as consumption of fabrics is much lower than that in the developed countries. Cotton textiles are the largest segment of the Chinese textile manufacturing sector, followed by the other two major subsectors – knitted textiles and textile-made products manufacturing. China is a global leader in the production and exports of cotton textiles, accounting for 36.7% of the global exports of cotton textiles and 48% of the world’s exports of cotton woven fabrics.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the textile sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the textile sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China.
See below for a complete table of report contents: