China Textile Manufacturing Sector Report 2018 4th QuarterAn EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: January 2019
Available in: English
China textile sector’s revenue in the third quarter of 2018 plunged by 32.5% y/y to RMB 708.5bn, due to decreased sales of textiles. The production of textiles continued to decline in Q3 2018 because of increasingly stringent environmental protection policies. Yarn production in the third quarter of 2018 slumped by 33.3% y/y to 7.3mn tonnes. The output of cloth and cocoon silk and its intertexture in Q3 2018 were down by 31.7% and 22.9% y/y, to 12.4bn metres and 126.5mn metres, respectively. The production of wool fabric during this period dropped by 21.7% y/y to 104.8mn metres.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the textile sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the textile sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China.
See below for a complete table of report contents: