China Textile Manufacturing Sector Report 2020/2024An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: June 2020
Available in: English
China is the world’s leading producer and exporter of textiles and apparel. The sustained and stable growth of textile and apparel exports is crucial in ensuring China's foreign exchange reserves, balance of international payments, stable RMB exchange rate, employment and sustainable development of the domestic textile industry. With the rapid development of the country’s economy, the textile sector has not only created a large number of jobs, but also nurtured a strong domestic consumer base. Textile manufacturing has evolved to a mature system along the entire process chain, from the sourcing of raw materials to midstream operations, including natural and chemical fibre spinning, weaving and dyeing, up to the finished cloths.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the textile sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
The report also includes a separate chapter with 5-year forecasts for the main sectoral and macroeconomic indicators, delivered in the form of both time series and analytical commentaries.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the textile sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China.
See below for a complete table of report contents: