China Textile Manufacturing Sector Report 2021-2025An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2021
Available in: English
Although COVID-19 has brought unprecedented challenges to the market and the overall economy, it has also proven the resilience of China’s economy, supported by the government’s strategy to benefit by the country’s large population by placing more emphasis on domestic consumption. Therefore, for textile enterprises, one of the most imminent opportunities is tapping the potential of the domestic market by investing in R&D and innovations. At the same time, textile enterprises should work on improving and strengthening their sales channels, promoting the integration of online and offline channels to fully release the consumption potential.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the textile sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the textile sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China.
See below for a complete table of report contents: