Southeast Asia Oil and Gas Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2019
Available in: English
Southeast Asia is an important player in the hydrocarbon industry, being home to a tenth of the world’s natural gas reserves and nearly 3% of the global oil reserves. The region’s share in global natural gas production stood at 16.5% in 2017, slightly up from 16.3% in the previous year, according to data published in the 2018 edition of BP Statistical Review of World Energy. Southeast Asia’s contribution to the global oil production was smaller, with the region accounting for a share of 8.5% in 2017, down from 8.7% in 2016.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Southeast Asia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Southeast Asia
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Southeast Asia’s position in the global sector
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes
- Gain an understanding of the entire production and distribution chain of the oil and gas sector in Southeast Asia
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Southeast Asia