Colombia ICT Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2019
Available in: English
Colombia’s ICT sector claimed a share of 3.1% of its national GVA, or around COP 25.7tn, in 2017, growing 3% compared to 2016 in real terms. In 2017, FDI inflow in TCI exceeded USD 3.4bn, up from USD 1.5bn the previous year, and beating the previous high of USD 2.1bn achieved in 2014. In 2017, the country ranked 24th in the world in terms of fixed broadband subscriber numbers, and 25th in mobile service subscribers, boasting 6.6mn and 58mn subscribers in the respective categories. The information technology (IT) and consumer electronics (CE) segments were negatively impacted by currency-related headwinds in 2015 and 2016 due to the country’s heavy dependence on imported equipment.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for Colombia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in Colombia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in Colombia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Colombia
- Ascertain Colombia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Colombia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet).
See below for a complete table of report contents:
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org