Czech Republic Food and Beverage Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2017
Available in: English
Food and beverages accounted for over 22% of the consumption expenditure of Czech households in 2015. The food and beverages sector’s gross value added (GVA) amounted to CZK 83.4bn in 2015, accounting for 2% of the economy’s total GVA and 7.6% of the manufacturing sector’s GVA. The food and beverages sector employed 99,896 workers in 2015. The sector development is highly related to the development of its primary raw materials supplier - agriculture. The Czech Republic is a net importer of meat, fruit and vegetables and a net exporter of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for the Czech Republic. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in the Czech Republic
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in the Czech Republic
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Czech Republic
- Ascertain the Czech Republic’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Czech Republic
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: