Czech Republic ICT Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is a Euromoney Institutional Investor plc company Date: February 2017
Available in: English
The information and communication sector (ICT) in the Czech Republic accounted for 5.1% of the economy’s gross value added (GVA) in 2015 versus 5.2% in 2008. Employment in the ICT sector accounted for 2.6% of the total employment in the country in 2015. The subsector with the highest number of employees was computer programming, consultancy and related activities, having a share of 56.1% of the total employment in the ICT sector in 2015. It has the highest share in the ICT sector with respect to revenues and number of enterprises too.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the ICT sector for the Czech Republic. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the ICT sector in the Czech Republic
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on domestic demand and macroeconomic indicators that impact on the sector in the Czech Republic.
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in the Czech Republic
- Ascertain the Czech Republic’s position in the global sectorBuild a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by sub-sector (e.g. pay tv, broadband internet)
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players areView M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in the Czech Republic.
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. mobile and fixed telephony, broadband internet)
See below for a complete table of report contents: