China Paper Manufacturing Sector Report 2019/2023An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2020
Available in: English
China is the largest producer and consumer of paper and paperboard in the world, according to the White Paper on Sustainable Development of China's Paper Sector released jointly by China Paper Association (CPA) and China Technical Association of Paper Industry (CTAPI) in January 2019. In 2018, it produced a total of 116.6mn tonnes of machine–made paper and paperboard, data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) showed. The sales volume of machine-made paper and paperboard in the year amounted to 115.9mn tonnes. The country is also the world’s largest pulp and waste paper importer. In 2018, its imports of pulp and waste paper reached USD 24bn, up by 13.2% y/y.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the paper sector for China. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the paper sector in China
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on production and sales for the sector in China
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in China
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in China
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. machine-made paper, uncoated paper, and sanitary paper).
See below for a complete table of report contents: