Emerging Europe Automotive Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
The COVID-19 pandemic and the related containment measures – including full‐scale lockdowns and other restrictions throughout 2020 – had an unprecedented impact on both car supply and demand across the global automotive market. Although there have been signs of recovery in the second half of the year, the road ahead looks bumpy and challenging. Until the global population receives the vaccine in due course, social-distancing measures will continue to drag on the sector’s growth prospects, and the world economy will remain dependent on fiscal and monetary stimulus.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the automotive sector for Emerging Europe. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the automotive sector in Emerging Europe
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on vehicle fleet, production, registrations and trade for the sector in Emerging Europe
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Emerging Europe
- Ascertain Emerging Europe’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Assess market share by type of vehicle and brand
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Emerging Europe
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (passenger cars, heavy and commercial vehicles).
See below for a complete table of report contents: