Hungary Food and Beverages Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: February 2018
Available in: English
Hungary’s food and beverage industry accounted for 4.6% of the total gross output and for 2.2% of the gross value added of the economy in 2016. The industry is a significant part of the manufacturing sector, accounting for 11.5% of its gross output in 2016. There were almost 144,000 people employed in the food and beverage industry in 2016, which accounted for 14.9% of all persons employed in the manufacturing sector. The food and beverage industry is significant also in terms of external trade, accounting for 5% of the country’s total exports. A total of 40% of the sales revenues of the industry in 2015 came from foreign sales.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Hungary. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Hungary
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Hungary
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Hungary
- Ascertain Hungary’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Hungary
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: