Hungary Metal Processing Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2017
Available in: English
The metal processing sector is a key supplier for the automotive sector and the construction sector, which have been among the fastest-growing sectors in Hungary in the last five years. The total output of the metal processing sector stood at HUF 1,919.6bn, constituting 7.3% of manufacturing production. Metal processing sector production experienced a CAGR of 7.5% in the period 2010-2015, and a growth of 3.2% y/y in 2016. This steady growth was fuelled both by higher automotive demand in Europe and by public construction projects in Hungary. In 2016, 84,600 employees worked in the sector, constituting 12.7% of manufacturing employment. In both iron and steel and non-ferrous metals, Hungary had a consistent trade deficit during the said period, amounting to USD 2,603mn altogether in 2015.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the metal processing sector for Hungary. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the metal processing sector in Hungary
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and consumption data for the sector in Hungary
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Hungary
- Ascertain Hungary’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Hungary
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. iron and steel, non-ferrous metals).
See below for a complete table of report contents: