Indonesia Food and Beverage Sector Report 2016/2017An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: July 2016
Available in: English
With a population of some 257 million, Indonesia is the world’s fourth-most populous country and the largest economy in the ASEAN region. The food and beverage sector employs over 4.5 million and is the largest in the manufacturing industry. The sector is very resilient in times of economic downturns, traditionally posting growth rates above those of the overall economy. The industry needs to import a significant share of its raw materials, which makes it susceptible to USD exchange rate fluctuations and suggests its future growth is dependent on investment improving its output and self-sufficiency.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Indonesia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Indonesia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Ascertain Indonesia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: