Indonesia Food and Beverage Sector Report 2017/2018An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: December 2017
Available in: English
With a population of some 258.7 million, Indonesia is the world’s fourth-most populous country and the largest economy in the ASEAN region. The food and beverage sector employs over 4.5 million people and is the largest in the manufacturing industry. The sector has been resilient in times of economic downturn, traditionally posting growth rates above those of the overall economy. The industry needs to import a significant share of its raw materials, which makes it susceptible to USDexchange rate fluctuations and supply shortages. Indonesia’s future growth is dependent on investments in improving its output and achieving its self-sufficiency goals.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the food and beverage sector for Indonesia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the food and beverage sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and sales data for the sector in Indonesia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Ascertain Indonesia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of production, consumption and prices for specific sub-sectors (e.g. meat, dairy and beverages).
See below for a complete table of report contents: