Indonesia Mining Sector Report 2019/2020An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: September 2019
Available in: English
Indonesia is a significant player in the global mining industry, being a home to abundant coal and metal ore reserves. The country is the world’s largest producer of nickel and the second largest tin miner, and ranks at leading positions in coal and bauxite production. The mining and quarrying (M&Q) sector generates 8.1% of Indonesia gross domestic product (GDP) and provides employment to 1.5mn people. Excluding oil and gas, the gross value added (GVA) of the mining sector accounted for 5% of the GDP and rose by 15.7% y/y in nominal terms and by 4.4% y/y in real terms in 2018.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the coal mining sector for Indonesia . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the coal mining sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on reserves, production, consumption and sales for the sector in Indonesia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Ascertain Indonesia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (e.g. brown, lignite and anthracite).
See below for a complete table of report contents: