Indonesia Oil and Gas Sector Report 2018-2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: October 2018
Available in: English
The oil and gas sector plays an important role in Indonesia’s economy, generating 5.1% of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) and earning nearly a tenth of export revenues in 2017. The sector was responsible for 5% of the overall central government budget revenue in 2017, while state subsidies accounted for 4.9% of total central government expenditures. Indonesia is the secondbiggest oil producer in the Asia Pacific region and the third-largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporting country in the world.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector for Indonesia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the oil and gas sector in Indonesia
- Access production and investment forecasts
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Gain insight into reserves, drilling activity, infrastructure and other production issues
- See oil and gas consumption within the country
- Ascertain Indonesia’s position in the global sector
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of the downstream, midstream an upstream processes.
See below for a complete table of report contents: