Indonesia Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2021-2022An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: March 2021
Available in: English
Indonesia’s pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector is one of the fastest-growing in the ASEAN region. The Indonesian government has prioritised widening healthcare access and increasing the healthcare system’s capacity since 2014. However, Indonesia still has a gaping deficit in hospital beds, qualified medical workers, and intensive care facilities to deal with Southeast Asia’s most severe COVID-19 outbreak. Indonesia has a dual public-private healthcare system in which private healthcare providers play a crucial role, especially in delivering tertiary and specialist care. Responsibility for providing taxpayer-funded healthcare has primarily been devolved to provincial governments in Indonesia while the central government operates a limited number of multi-specialist hospitals.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector for Indonesia . EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key data on healthcare spending and health insurance in Indonesia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Build a complete perspective on sector trade, investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia
- Build a clear picture of trends and issues for sub-sectors (medical institutions, pharmaceuticals manufacturing and distribution channels).
See below for a complete table of report contents: