Indonesia Real Estate and Construction Sector Report 2018/2019An EMIS Insights Industry Report
EMIS is an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company Date: August 2018
Available in: English
Indonesia’s real estate and construction sector is a major driver of growth for the country’s economy. The sector generated 13% of the country’s GDP in 2017, ranking fifth after manufacturing, oil and gas, trade and agriculture. The construction sector employed nearly 7% of the country’s workforce and, along with the real estate sector, attracted almost a tenth of the foreign direct investment (FDI) inflow into the country in 2017. Indonesia is home to the third-biggest construction market in Emerging Asia, ranking after China and India.
This report provides a complete and detailed analysis of the construction and real estate sector for Indonesia. EMIS Insights presents in-depth business intelligence in a standard format across countries and regions, providing a balanced mix between analysis and data.
What this report allows you to do:
- Understand the key elements at play in the construction and real estate sector in Indonesia
- Access forecasts for growth in the sector
- View key production and market value data for the sector in Indonesia
- Crystallise the forces both driving and restraining this sector in Indonesia
- Ascertain Indonesia’s position in the global sector
- Get a complete perspective on completed and planned construction works, as well as investment and employment
- Understand the competitive landscape and who the major players are
- View M&A activity and major deals
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory environment for the sector in Indonesia.
- Build a clear picture of production and completed constructions for sub-sectors (e.g. residential, non-residential and civil engineering) and the property market dynamics (e.g. vacancy rates, new leases and new projects)
See below for a complete table of report contents: